The mission of the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Danville Area is to inspire young people to realize their full potential as productive, responsible and caring citizens.
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Danville Area focus on four key areas of impact:
• Academic Success
• Good Character & Leadership
• Healthy Lifestyles
• The Arts
Five Key Elements of Youth Development
• A Safe, Positive Environment that supports Academic Succes, Good Character & Leadership, and Healthy Lifestyles.
• Fun at the Club allows members to engage in play and be happy and eager to come to the Club.
• Supportive Relationships ensure every young person feels connected to one or more adults and has friendships and peers.
• Opportunities and Expectations are consistently communicated so that every child as the potential to excel,
be productive and succeed at the Club and in life.
• Recognition validates the achievements and accomplishments of all Club members.